My chosen kit for my layout :)Good Evening and welcome :) I can't believe that October is just about over :) It flew by this month with doing LOAD, but I found out that I can do a layout a day even while working the night shift, Friday's can be dicey but if I can come up with an idea 1st thing in the morning then put it right together I can be off to take my nap fairly early :)
This layout comes LOAD1016 Day 2: make our page using a scrap recipe from SH sista Lisa Hausman’s challenge blog site, Whimsical Musings! Most Mondays at WM there is a creative new challenge for the week. Lisa uses really unique & challenging things to get your creative juices flowing.
We were directed to use prompt #214 – use the following scrap recipe:
Musings À La Whimsy
- (makes one page)
- Pre-heat the printer to print two photos
- Take 4 different sheets of paper
- make sure to add in something old, a dash of something new and at least one pocket page card
- Fussy cut an element and add to the mix
- Stir in at least two different types of other embellishment
- Layer up generously
- Top off with pre-prepared photos, cropped according to taste
- Season with a sprinkle of ink/mist/paint to achieve desired effect
- Optional:- extra seasoning can include sequins, enamel dots or puffy elements
- Title your creation with one large and one small alpha for that personal, finishing touch
- This is the perfect accompaniment to time alone with a beverage of your choice.
My layout for the kit:
Besides using the recipe I also used the sketch over at Stuck?! for my layout:
This was the perfect sketch to layer up generously :)
Including cutting those letter circles for the title. I really enjoyed creating this layout. I also used up 4 papers from my 100 Pattern Paper Challenge.