Monday, October 31, 2016

1st Pumpkin Patch

Good Morning :)
This layout was made from doing LOAD1016 Day 20: Prompt was Dessert-Fancy :) A well-dressed page and Lisa Hausmann was the featured member that day :) Lisa is the best I've seen when it comes to layering and adding clusters of bits and bobs. She has the blog Whimsical Musings and she also in now in charge of Counterfeit Challenge Blog :) Very inspiring. Whimsical Musings Challenge #39 Inspired by Clusters
I used Lisa's layout from LOAD516 for my inspiration for this layout:
 Really enjoyed doing this layout ans so glad that I had fun inspiration to do it :) The layering and clustering is a technique I've been learning and refining and Lisa's got the inspiration to learn from.
 My journaling
 The top layer
Our beautiful Great Grandaughter Emily enjoying her 1st Pumpkin Patch :)  I used both my current counterfeit kit: Flower Power and I was able to use up quite a few papers from my 100 Paper Patterned Challenge :) Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable fall page!! Love the fox and those cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet with your kind, generous words! I was late to commenting last month and dropped out of LOAD half way through so this is such a lovely, lovely surprise! thanks so much :-) (clearly I need to catch up with the WM group too!!!). This is a super page and you're pretty good at the layering and clustering yourself Tina! But thanks so much for the sweet compliments.

    ReplyDelete