Sunday, October 15, 2017

2017 Fall Pickings for Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style challenge

If you are looking for the Sketch N Scrap post you can find it here 
Hello again :) My 2nd post of the day is using this fun sketch over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style. The mid month sketch for October is courtesy of the talented Emma Pescott: Emma has created a great journaling card for us to work with:
 
 I created a fun card to go with my layout:
Fall has finally come to Pennsylvania and we are finally seeing the color changes here. We generally grow pumpkins each year for the grands to choose on and then make a craving party out of it and have them decorate our house too :) Well this year it isn't happening with the yield we ended up with pumpkins. We do have pumpkins for them to choose from but that is about it :)
 A fun layout out I created with one of this month's Page Maps sketches:
I flipped the sketch and I also used 1 photo for the 2 small photos. Cool sketch :)
 My journaling card when where they had their journaling at :)
 Buddy made for a very nice photo with the wagon full of pumpkins this year.

 The pumpkins that we grew, oh my not even a dozen! But we have some for the grands to choose from if they come by soon, I noticed yesterday that a few are rotting already.
I used this layout for LOAD1017 Day 14: …musical gift – these are about as much as I am capable of! I went off prompt and created this layout. I did try to play an instrument in band in my Jr High years, but it didn't amount to much a few lessons and that was it and no pictures and not much of a memory for a whole scrapbook page layout. So went with a fall layout page instead.
This layout also falls under Scrappy Sisters Scrap September Day 27: Use Scraps: All scraps on this layout except the background paper. I've got about 3 or 4 collections of fall paper scraps together in a baggy with the left over papers from another collection that I'm trying to use up before cutting into a new fall paper pad I got with my birthday GC at Michaels.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a fantastic day today!



No comments:

Post a Comment