Tuesday, October 31, 2017

New Life Changes layout

From LOAD1017 Day 29: …diary – if you’re a planner girl, this will be a cinch! Document your signature daily routine. It may be just one element – do you weigh yourself first thing in the morning, or always start with a double shot caramel macchiato?
I went with a photo that I had taken of my locker at work. My journaling talks about some of the changes I made to work my shift. While most people get up at 6 AM to have thier coffee I get up at 6PM to start my day with a cup of coffee. A little bit about my day. Changes in my life to accommodate my new job. 1 year Anniversary this month :)
  
A nice easy layout using Simple Stories Daily Grind collection (just about got this one done!) and a sketch over at Sketches in Thyme sketch #297
 Oct 15 -21 Sketch #297
 A very interesting sketch.
 Some of my journaling and a cluster
 Some more journaling with this cluster
 Bottom cluster
Title and another cluster :)
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world.....

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful layout and great job with that prompt. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete