Saturday, November 18, 2017

Happy Holidays Owl card for Funday Friday

Hello and Happy Funday Friday?! yes it maybe Saturday but this card was made for Funday Friday :) Which I seem to have left in draft mode (me bad!)
Today over at Jo's Scrap Shack our challenge Always Anything Goes has a slight twist:
 This week's Challenge:
TWIST CHALLENGE:
ADDITIONAL: USE A TAG ON YOUR PROJECT
Our sponsor this week are Bugaboo and Little Blue Button Stamps. I had gotten The Christmas Elements digi stamps  from Little Blue Button stamps and talk about a great set of stamps. Here is another card I created with those stamps:

I used the Owl stamp on this card. I used my tag for part of the layering on the card :) For the inspiration for the card I used the sketch over at Sketch N Scrap using their early month card sketch.
Another Christmas card ready to be signed and sent out :) Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world and I look forward to seeing what you create for this fun challenge.
 So make sure to play along this week~
    Starts: Friday, Nov. 17th   12:00AM

   Ends:  Friday, Nov. 24th    6:00PM
(Eastern time)
What do you need to do to enter?
Challenge Rules

1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your
challenge entry project, 
using the linky tool below. 
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED- 
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering 
 * All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Nov. 24th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Nov. 27th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
 


4 comments:

  1. Really cute card - love the little owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh Tina as I've left posts in draft mode too! lol I guess we all have at one time or another. Love the card and that owl! He is so cute and you have colored him up so well. Love the papers you have used on this card as well and a great use of a tag. Well done my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love The Owl .. Great Card .. Much Love From Your Fellow Dt Sister.
    Sherry Lynn

    ReplyDelete