Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Smiles Please for the Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style challenge

This is my 2nd post of the day, if you are looking for the Sketch N Scrap layout you can find it here.

We got a cute journaling sketch for our challenge today over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style challenge:
No automatic alt text available. 
this is what I created with it:
 and the layout:
We tried to get a photo with the girls and during their 1st Birthday party, also one with the girls and Waylon, but they were not cooperating that day at all. But I did finally get Reyn to calm down when I was showing her the camera and in the process got this fun picture of the 2 of us together. Used some older scrapbook stash for the layout it's been fun just visiting my florals drawer for the 2 layout I did today. Just a few more pictures from this day to be scrapped yet :)
I used this sketch over at our sister challenge site Sketches in Thyme
Perfect for this layout
 Close ups of the photos.
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation form this fun sketch challenge over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style challenge.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! Love the interpretation of our sketch. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, I adore this layout Tina! Great job on your journaling card, but what I love the most are the photo's of this layout. They are so fun and spontaneous, which make them so fun. Plus I just love to see "real" life and this is real life! lol Great pictures of you and Dave with the kiddo's. I just love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet page. Love those pictures. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page. Love the soft colors. THanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete