Monday, January 1, 2018

A Recipe for Happiness for a Lasting Memories scrapbook challenge

Hello :) With being gone for the holiday up in NY visiting Tammy n the grandkids I some how forgot to get this layout ready to be blogged here yesterday :) So we have a new set of challenges over at Lasting Memories   January our theme is "Word Play" and our first challenge is "Happy".

LM #376 - Happy - use some form of the word "Happy" on your layout.

This can be in your title, in your journaling, or even on an embellishment, just show us some form of the word happy (happy, happiness, happiest, etc.) on your layout.
I chose this fun layout I created during LOAD1017
 LOAD1017: Day Five: I’ve got a secret……favorite foodinclude a recipe. It’s fun to apply the recipe concept to our pages, too, so although this is a food-centered prompt I have included an optional scrap recipe as well. I used the optional recipe too only had 1 photo though :) A now favorite recipe I received from a friend at work, an excellent cook he is :) Peanut Butter Pie

 Close up of the layout :)
 and the recipe
and my journaling.  It's one of my now favorite recipes to take to get-togethers. It comes together so quickly and it's soooooooooooo good :) I look forward to seeing your creation for this week's fun challenge over at Lasting Memories.





No comments:

Post a Comment