Thursday, January 18, 2018

Love the Better Part of the Day-Counterfeit Kit challenge

Inspired by Nature is the challenge for us today over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Lisa is challenging us to feature something from nature on our project today. We love the outdoors in the summer so this was an easy challenge for me and I hope one for you too. The kit had so many nature inspired items in it that this is what I did with mine:
 Dave and I out and about taking a walk in our yard. Love this time cause it's the Better part of the Day for us. I used the flower die cuts and the nature inspired pattern paper that was in my kit for the layout
 My journaling
 The love of my life :)
 My title work
The last cluster and the picture of the sunflowers that year. For my layout inspiration I've been watching Christy's Beautiful Life on Youtube and this month she's been doing a series of 30 days of sketches and this came from Jan 16th's sketch. Also should work for the challenge over at Scrappin N Chattin group for the green & yellow color combo.
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation linked up over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog.

 CKC-Sprinkle: 12X12 layout-4
100 Pattern Paper Pile:

4 comments:

  1. I take a little wander through my yard every night in the spring, summer and fall. I love looking at my flowers and it's a nice way to wind down the day. I love that you call it the better part of the day - nice page too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :p I agree it is a great way to unwind from the day :) Now with working 3rd I do it in the morning with the dog and walk in the evening on the weekends with the hubby and the dog :) Love to wander around the yard to see how things are growing.

      Delete
  2. How lovely! The flowers are delightful and your title is just wonderful! What a lovely activity to have captured on your page. Great take on my prompt! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tina, this is a fabulous layout! I love the reason behind this layout as well as the pictures. It is the best part of the day when you can be with the one you love and enjoying nature around your yard. I always loved going with Dwayne to check out the crops. That was "our" best part of the day. I so miss that and him. Love that you still have Dave and he has you. Enjoy each other, love each other and appreciate each other as we don't know how long we have the love of our life. Big hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete