Monday, February 12, 2018

Adore My Buddy for Counterfeit Kit Challenge's 1st Challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) This is Challenge #1 for Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog, it is I LOVE PARIS
  • WE all love Paris. capture the mood of Paris in your layout/card/tags. Use iconic buildings from Paris (need I list them?).Add love hearts, lace, whatever you want.
  • I’ve added some ideas to the Pinterest page.
  • https://www.pinterest.com.au/julenematthews/february-counterfeit-kit/
  • They don’t have to feature photos of Paris! 
When I think of Paris I think of the iconic buildings, the love and the atmosphere of the city and my kit had a few things that resembled those thoughts. A layout of our favorite pooch one spoiled king in our household created using some Paris theme paper I have in my kit:
These photos have been sitting on my desk for quite a while and I thought this was the prompt to use the photos :) I used one of the stamping up papers that had the variety color of rectangles on it for matting my photos to bring in colors of that fun snake Buddy is playing with.
 The journaling
 My title work
 couple of photos of Buddy enjoying his new toy.
the other photos of Buddy having fun with his toy with Dave :) I thought the crowns that I had in my kit were a good choice to draw your eye to the photos and a good time to use them with my journaling. Lots of hearts on this layout and a couple of alphas for the title, the project life card cut down for the journaling. 
Thank you for stopping by today to see what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. Have you put together your counterfeit kit this month? It's a great inspiration kit this month, I've been enjoying my kit very much and got to be one of my favorites I created :) This is my 11th layout from this kit so far.

6 comments:

  1. Buddy is such a cutie and I think he likes his toy! Love the crowns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fur-babies hold the key to my heart ... a Paris-inspired-love-theme layout was a great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, I really like how you ended up at the subject for your page - king Buddy and the crown embellishments were a great way to interpret this prompt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute layout Tina! I love how you used the Paris themed papers on this layout of Buddy. So cute! Our furry pets are spoiled indeed, and a member of our family. I don't know what I would have did had I not had my little girl when Dwayne passed, she is what got me out of bed everyday to give her her shot. But then she left too and it broke my heart, but Savannah had came along just before Pocket's passed, so she was another blessing. She drives me nuts, but I love her dearly! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Paris paper is perfect for your very own family Sun King! Great layout as always

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet layout, love the crowns on this as they definitely "rule" our hearts.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete