Friday, June 15, 2018

You Are My Sunshine LO for a Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to today's sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap we had a fun sketch to play with:
No automatic alt text available.
I really liked that frame aspect of the sketch and in my monthly kit this month I had a pattern paper similar to the idea except in the round frame so that was how I chose the background paper for my layout with only having 1 photo for this layout I used the other spot to highlight a project life card:
I also framed up my photo like the scallop piece in the layout just reversed it for the photo. Added a die cut I got in a swap years ago for my title and some fun journaling on another project life card to round out the layout.
Closeups:
 My journaling
 Added the date with a roll stamp
A few stickers and some enamel hearts for my clusters. I'm glad to have this picture of the boys scrapped and in such a fun way too.
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation linked up over at Sketch N Scrap

4 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME Tina!! Love the circle background paper and how you used the PL card for the second photo!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch Tina! I papers you chose are great and I love the PL cards. That is a sweet picture of your grandsons, they are so cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this LO! Although I would have thought the frame in the sketch would work with the play set, that circle pp works so well! Love the sun with the title,on it and the PL card...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Tina. Such lovely papers.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete