Monday, July 2, 2018

Love the New Snow layout for a Use Your Stuff challenge

Hello and welcome back :) This is my 2nd post of the day. If you are looking for the Stick It Down post you can find that here.
Welcome to a new challenge today!   This time around we're looking for monochromatic projects that Use Your Stuff!  This is a great challenge to use up different shades of a color that you have a lot of in your stash... or showcase a favorite color, or whatever way you are inspired !
 I challenged myself to use Green that was in my counterfeit kit in February: Pretty Little Pastimes
for this layout as this was the challenge for Day 16 of LOAD218. Love the pop of green with the daffodil photo and drew my color scheme from that. The white of the snow just pops off the green background
 Using a variety of green on the layout even the puffy word stickers had a hint of green on them.
 Love this picture
 Love that I was able to do my journaling with the green strips of pattern paper too.
 What a wonderful day to take pictures of the birds too.
Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge over at Use Your Stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This has to be one of my favorite layouts that you have done Tina! I love those green papers, they look great with the photo's. And speaking of photo's-I am loving them! The birds are so pretty and love that you were able to get their photo, the snow is just so pretty and of course the promise of spring with the daffodil. So love this layout! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! I don't use green as often as I used to these days but you've shown how to combine lots of different shades to look super together!

    ReplyDelete