Sunday, July 8, 2018

Night Shift layout for LM #403 challenge

Good Morning and welcome to today's challenge over at Lasting Memories scrapbook challenge blog. This month Natalie has challenged us "I hear a lot of discussion about scrappers who tend to leave themselves out of the documentation. Your story is so important! This month's challenges will focus on an All About Me theme, and I can't wait to learn more about you all!" What an awesome challenge month, let's get to know all about you too :)
This week's challenge
LM #403 - Document your JOB

Often we don't document the everyday parts of our lives, but our jobs are surely a huge portion of our being. Create a layout about your current job, a past job, your everyday tasks/chores that may not pay but are certainly a job, or even about a dream job you may never have had or yet have. Tell your career stories!
I've told many stories about my business, but I don't think I told to many stories of the job I have now or jobs I have had in the past. Here is one about the job I have now:
 This layout was created for LOAD217 Greek Mythology was such a fun LOAD day 14 prompt:
DAY 14: Hephaestus
What is your work? How do you spend your days? What is your labour of love?
My Labor of Love, actually I do love my current job :) but my labor of love is working the night shift :) We are a small crew so we are more like very close friends as we all know each other now. I enjoyed this prompt and will be making another layout in the future about what I do at my job with a few job pictures. The picture here is of just some of the snacks we make and package. I'm in the cracker packaging dept. 'The Pouch Line' that puts together the Teddy Bears packaging as well as small pouches of crackers. 
Closeup of the title work and the photo:
 and the journaling:
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create for this fun challenge at Lasting Memories scrapbook challenge

5 comments:

  1. Great page! I'm so glad you found a new story to tell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie :) It is a good theme for a challenge :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I love this layout Tina and the prompt behind it! How fun to learn about what you do. I knew you worked night work but wasn't sure about what kind of job you did. I always enjoyed reading and seeing your layouts of your businesses, and this was a fun one too. Love the bright colors/papers you used on this layout and I love your photo of the cute snacks. Such a fun layout and it is important to document one's life I think. Great job Tina! Looking forward to seeing more! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda :) This was a fun one to create and a different approach to working too :) Shame that cameras aren't allowed in work I would really love to do one about the line I work on and how that line operates, we are best known for our teamwork, that we get things done so well cause we all work together at it :)

      Delete
  3. I love the eclectic feel of your papers and embellishments. Fantastic layout.

    ReplyDelete