Friday, September 21, 2018

I Love Knoebels layout for a SITPLS challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd challenge sketch of the month over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style and this is the sketch That Emma created for this month:

 
 Here is the Title card I created from this sketch for my layout:
 I have these fun glittery project life cards in my stash and loved this one with the heart so adding the black alphas and the teal puffy hearts to finish off this title card for my layout.
 This layout will be the starting layout from a fun filled day at Knoebels this year that will include probably 5 or 6 more layouts :) a nice addition to this year's scrapbook as there weren't to many fun days this summer with all the rain we had.
 I used my current counterfeit kit for the rest of the layout that wasn't silver, it was fun to find papers that worked for a summery layout being a more fall kit. My journaling
 One of the clusters and I was glad to use that button that has been hanging around for the longest time.
 The title block
Close up of some of the grid photos on this layout. This is also Day 3 prompt for Nicole Jones 911 Scrap-A-Thon 2 class. Way behind this month on that class so maybe a heavy scrappy weekend ahead to get caught up :) 
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creation with this fun sketch over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style.





1 comment:

  1. What a fun, fun, fun layout Tina! I love your card, the black letters along with the silver glittery heart. The puffy turquoise hearts are so pretty-it all pops so well. I haven't been to Knoebels in forever and that was my first time to ever go! Still looks like a fun place to go, what great memories to have! You are so right, it hasn't been a very great summer with all this rain, and the fall isn't looking much promising either. I'm so sick of rain! Will we ever see the sun again?!!! I have my doubts. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete