Thursday, September 20, 2018

Noel Santa card for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the last challenge of the month over a Sketch N Scrap, it's a card challenge. The sketch to inspire us:
No automatic alt text available.
The card I created:
I made a fun Christmas card with this sketch. I went right for my Christmas scraps bin for this card using various scraps and left over Christmas punches and other things for the card.
Don't for get to check out this month's crop over at the facebook group event:
No automatic alt text available.
Lots of fun sketches to play with over there too. Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create for this fun challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Love your card Tina!! Especially that adorable Santa! So glad you are safe and the river has stopper rising!! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sketch and I am so loving how your mind with with this sketch Tina! It is a fabulous Christmas card! The papers are great and the images are perfect and so fun! Loving that santa. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete