Sunday, January 6, 2019

January Mini Kit Reveal for Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog

Good Morning and welcome :) Today I'm showing a different way to create a kit and use it at the same time. A bit out of my comfort zone for this challenge, I knew that the Mini Kit challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog would be perfect for me this month. With not alot of time to scrap but wanting to create some this month this is a good way to do it :) The smaller kit will give me enough to make 2 - 3 layouts which is great scrapping in one sitting over a weekend.

Our inspiration kit this month is the Hannah October 2018 kit from Felicity Jane, you can find an unboxing kit here.
and this is what I gathered for my kit:

 I grabbed some papers from a couple of paper pads pulling for DCWV The Primrose and yes the brown dotted paper came from the Happy Fall paper pad plus 3 6x6 paper and a scrap border paper to make my mini kit:
 Some tickets, die cuts and puffy stickers from Dear Lizzy Lovely Day collection

3 different alphas ( I like choices when I'm scrappin' :) Some enamel hearts, a tassel bow I made in Nov 2018 kit and I thought I may be able to use that pink ribbon with the spots.  
 For my project I created this layout:
 Layers of fun on this layout and even got my inner Shimelle on and inked the paper edges. The teals and pinks of the kit went perfect with the girls pajamas.
I used a sketch over at the facebook group Bash Your Scrapbook Stash for inspiration for the layout
Image may contain: text
Using a variety of elements to make a cluster for the smaller photo.
 The tickets were a fun touch to this fun layout as was the word art too.

 The title worked out pretty good using a variety of different fonts and sizes to.
 Aren't they just the cutest :) well I'm a little bias too :) and then I think all the Great-Grandgirls are cute in the family. 
Thanks for stopping by today and if you just don't want to make a large kit this month, then maybe a mini kit will work out for you instead :) Make sure whatever you do that you let us see what kit your building and creating with over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog.




3 comments:

  1. Very nice, both kit and layout. And yes, those grandgirls are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo! Great mini kit and I like the page very much - the clusters are super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even your mini kits are packed full with all sorts of loveliness! That's an adorable photo and it looks so sweet with those woven paper strip layers behind it.

    ReplyDelete