Saturday, January 5, 2019

Happy Holidays card for Sketch N Scrap #137

Good Morning and Happy 2019 to you all! I hope you all had a great holiday, we we're busy either hosting or visiting family :) It's good to get together and we need to do it more often. As my crafting table is still filled with Christmas crafting supplies it was easy enough to create a Christmas card. Heather Hall provided us with this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap:
No photo description available.
The card I created using this sketch:
 Great way to use up some scraps that I had on the scrap desk and that cute tag well that is a boughten gift tag that I used my tag punch on for the top and used some gold sparkly ribbon too :)
Closer look at the tag part of the card. Thank you for stopping by today and over the weekend I'll catch you up on some goals I making for 2019.



1 comment:

  1. I love your tag!! Great way to use up those Christmas extras for sure! Plus the pop of gold sparkle is a great addition!

    ReplyDelete