Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Quick Christmas Cards for CKC Advent Calendar

I am so glad to join in the fun over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge for Day 18 in our Advent countdown! If you want some great ideas for Christmas scrapping/crafting you need to go and check this out we have a post for each day in December leading up till Christmas

During the Christmas season it's not easy to get everything done on my Christmas list! I have a bad habit of procrastinating! this time of the year when it comes to cards to send out. So if you are like me then I suggest some fast cards to make:
This card was created with a variety of washi tape and stickers
 More stickers and the sentiment came from a 12X12 paper full of borders
This one is just the paper that has all the sentiments on it fast and easy!
These one was created with leftovers from other cards (save those leftovers in a special place in your stash just for some quick cards. 
Well I hope I gave you some fun, fast ideas for some Christmas cards this year...  
It's always fun to create using my stash and the easiest way I found to use it and create quickly is with Counterfeit Kit Challenge. So maybe next year consider joining us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge as we use up our stash in fun unique ways.....

No comments:

Post a Comment