Tuesday, December 11, 2018

The Magic of Christmas LO for CKC Advent Calendar

I am so glad to join in the fun over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge for Day 11 in our Advent countdown! If you want some great ideas for Christmas scrapping/crafting you need to go and check this out we have a post for each day in December leading up till Christmas

The pictures go left to right across the double page layout. A Christmas gift that I had gotten my husband hmmm mid 1990s I would say, need to investigate this a bit better with comparing other photos. But I had fun getting this gift together with a bit of help from the delivery guys and getting them to stack the chairs to make 1 tall box. My husband is 6'4" so that gives an idea of how tall it was. As it was buy one get one free I also had a nice Christmas gift too :) But his reaction was priceless that day and a memory of a fantastic gift that I've never forgotten. Did find out that negatives just don't hold up well and these are with a bunch of negatives that I better get printed before they get any worst, will be looking into a local place that does this type of printing.

 I used Christmas pattern paper and also some gift paper. I like to try to use a variety of fonts for my title and was able to achieve using 3 of them. using a variety of Christmas die cuts and a couple of project life cards too. 
This layout was prompted during LOAD217 Greek Mythology for Day 16
DAY 16: Gifts
What is the best gift you’ve ever given or received?
This story of this gift is one of my favorite memories at Christmas time. So it was fun to finally get it documented :) 

It's always great to dig into some old stash to do my Christmas layouts and I've got quite the stash of Christmas Scrappy items :) So maybe next year consider joining us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge as we use up our stash in fun unique ways.....

No comments:

Post a Comment