Monday, December 17, 2018

Christmas Cards for Use Your Stuff challenge

Good Morning and welcome to this week's challenge of Christmas/Holidays over at Use Your Stuff. Such a broad subject for a challenge as you can go many different ways with this challenge. Christmas to me is about being with family and friends and then there is the shopping thing that happens too :) Christmas is also time to send and receive Christmas Cards......
Just a couple of the many cards I created this year to send out:
 I've been enjoying making Christmas cards in July so then that is 1 thing off my list for the month of December :) 



Let us not forget the reason for the season as the 1st gifts were given the gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh which were given to the baby Jesus by the Magi. Established the giving and receiving of gifts as the structural principle of that recurrent yet unique event", because it was the Biblical Magi, "together with all their fellow men, who received the gift of God through man's renewed participation in the divine life.
Thank  you for stopping by today :) and seeing what I'm creating in my little corner of the world. I look forward to seeing what you create for this fun challenge over at Use Your Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment