Friday, February 1, 2019

CKC - February 2019 Kit Reveal - Springtime Fresh

Good Morning :) and welcome to February inspiration for this month's Counterfeit Kit challenge blog. First you should have reached me from the creative Cindy's blog so excited to see what she pulled together for this inspiration.This month Julene has challenged us with something from Kaisercraft. First let's welcome this month's guest Forger Kim Ferguson
The KIT to be counterfeited

If this doesn't work go to the Kaisercraft home page and search Anthology.

There is also a YouTube of the unboxing by Alicia Macnamara

For those who want it "in the flesh", here it is.



First thing I thought when I saw the kit was the vintage feel too it plus the Spring feel too it too :) As we're really having a heck of a cold snap right now so ready for Spring and thinking my kit will put me in that mood :) 
I pulled both the A and B sides of the paper for my kit.

My February counterfeit kit is Springtime Fresh:

 It's a very huge kit! 46 papers alone :) lots of choices for layering :) With it being LOAD month I want to be well prepared :) Also will be participating in a fun Scrappy Super Bowl challenge too. The bottom right corner is a die cut set and paper pad for making feathers for the kit (my forgeries for the month)
 The papers:
Love the greens that I pulled to scrap with, not a color I use alot but looking forward to using it with the pops of pink in the kit :) I also added 5 cutaparts to the kit too. The bottom row less the cutaparts each paper has birds on it :) 
Close ups of part of the kit:
 Doilies and diecuts
Variety of Alphas
 More diecuts
A late addition too the kit I found this paper pad and it had the library catalog drawers in it :) Cool plus there is birds, florals buffalo plaids, stripes, wood and farm animals great addition to the kit :)
Thanks for stopping by and off you go to see what Julene has crafted up for her it this month. If you get lost here is the list of the blog hop for this month:







5 comments:

  1. I love the green twist you have put on the kit Tina, I spy some playing cards coloured green and I'm curious about how you will use those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely kit Tina, 46 papers will give you lots of options and I love the last paper pad addition. Happy scrapping
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a huge kit, makes me want to play with paper! I really like that you added some spring colors in there. Scrap on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Tina!!! Haven't seen all the MF kits yet but do you win a prize for having a mega kit!??? Lots of interesting options you can go for your Springtime Fresh creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how much of this kit you had left at the end of the month so I'm even more in awe of how much you used up during your scrappy LOAD month! Nice kit

    ReplyDelete