Friday, February 15, 2019

Mother's Day layout or Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd layout challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. Heather has this cool sketch for us to play with :
 No photo description available.
 This is what I created using the layout:
 A couple of pictures of Tammy and Brandon Mother's Day 2018. I was glad to have this frame paper in my current counterfeit kit: Springtime Fresh for this layout, it worked out perfectly with the sketch. Using washi tape for the border below the title. Adding small clusters to the layout.
 I used silver metallic thickers for my title. This came about with the LOAD219 prompt for day 12: Tin Man prompt :) Scrap something or someone you love that was easy :) Techniques was using silvers or metallics :)
 My journaling
Close up of the picture.
  Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.

2 comments:

  1. I love the papers you used, so perfect for your photos!! Beautiful layout Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout Tina! I love the thickers you used and I love that framed paper. Great photos of the boys with their mother on Mother's Day. Beautiful scenery as well! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete