Thursday, July 18, 2019

1st Day on Campus LO for Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. The 2nd challenge is a sketch challenge. One of my favorite things to go to when I'm creating is a sketch. For me it's an easy, fast way to do a layout or a card. So join us with your kit and I challenge you to play with this sketch:
Using that large doily I added to my kit Countryside for this layout it was fun to create a layout from this sketch:
I created this layout about my Granddaughter's 1st Day on Campus a day for accepted students to spend to get to check out the campus. It maybe been Spring by the calendar but as the background looks not quite spring yet so combine both elements in my layout with the snow flakes and the floral pattern paper.
 Had some fun with the clusters on the layout. Using a Blue/Green combo for the layout with various shades of both colors.
 Adding a leaf diecut to represent some Spring to the layout with the snowflakes for the snow in the photos.
 bottom cluster
 Had fun with the journaling on the layout using some word stickers too as well as my own handwriting.
My granddaughter is on the right and she was with her best friend and roommate that day.

Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation with this fun sketch :) over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge


1 comment:

  1. Loving this sketch and really love your take on the sketch Tina! Yes, spring can bring snow can't it, so I love how you have incorporated some snowflakes in your clusters along with leaves for spring. Love the papers you chose and love the photo's. Congrats to your granddaughter! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete