Sunday, September 1, 2019

CKC - September 2019 Kit Reveal - Quite Brawny

Good Morning and Happy September to you all! Wow August just few by us guess harvesting and preparing for vacation will cause that :) I'm glad to September come as it's back to a routine and the garden is coming to an end for harvesting, I love the warm weather so appreciate the temps in September too, we've been surprised to see changing colors here already with the trees just seem's a bit early.
Today is also the beginning of a new kit creation with Counterfeit Kit Challenge. First you should have reached me from the creative Lori's blog so excited to see what she pulled together for this inspiration. This month Lisa our host approached it a bit different and approached the lovely Khristina Sorge from the Secret Not Secret Kit Club (you can find details about her club online here) for the kit :) I'm a big fan of Kristina's and belong to this club and her other club Kreative Cuts Club. For ease of getting the kit you want without actually going out and shopping for it than Khristina is your gal!

Khristina has been offering curated, personalized kits for some time now and I knew that this would be a great change to our usual approach for a month when I was organizing the kit.

I was delighted that she was on board right away and has actually created a unique, personalized kit JUST FOR US! 

I'm so excited to share this with you today for your own inspiration using your own products. :-) 

Here's the kit she's curated for us:




You can find Khristina at:

My counterfeit of this kit is:
Quite Brawny:
 I stuck with the masculine theme of the inspiration kit, digging into some Close to My Heart papers, Echo Park papers, older collection of papers and ones I got last month during my trip.
My chosen papers from a variety of kits and also some paper pads too. Tried to stay within a good masculine color scheme too when I was picking the papers. 
Lots of labels, stars, arrows in the kit and I had those viewmaster diecuts already on hand too so that was fun.
 I included 4 stamp sets to play with this month
 Lots of enamels to scratter around the finish layouts, fun word stickers, flairs and some brads too
 I came across 1 black foam alpha (I know I have another one! just not found it yet) word stickers and a fun chipboard stickers and alpha too.
Texture paste, some washi tape and a chalk pen. Some of the things in my kit I had gotten on a retreat I went to this past spring that Khristina was hosting. 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you join in with us for some fun this month with this fantastic inspirational kit over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog, now off with you go and see what fun kit Laura came up with over on her Instagram page

it's time to get hopping. Here's the full list for you:

11 comments:

  1. The name of your kit is inspired! Great take on the original kit and I love the mix of papers you have there. Yes, it's all very masculine but I can see all sorts of different types of layouts possible using these products. I know that I'd have a lot of fun coming over to use the kit! ;-)

    I really like the mix of embellies you have too - lots of variety and plenty of choice. The viewfinders especially are a lot of fun. They really look a lot like the ones I had as a child. It's such a shame I don'T have a photo of that but I might be inspired to make a page about it anyway.

    Glad to see you have had so much fun pulling your kit together Tina and that you were able to mix in old and new products - it'S going to be a great month :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa and I agree it's going to be a great month to play with this kit :)

      Delete
  2. You've put your own spin on the kit but I like the direction you have taken. Fabulous papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome kit, Tina. Love the title also.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your patterned paper choices! You are going to have so much fun scrapping this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara :) I agree love the pattern paper choices too :) Have plans to pull in some whimsical paper to use with the Dino stuff too

      Delete
  5. Wasn't this more masculine kit fun for a change! You always have such a great selection of embellishments! Looking forward to see your creations with your kit! I know I will be using my mega kit for the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love is kit! I am still learning to put kits together, I wish you could come and help me - your kit is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want your kit!! We have some common embells in our kits too! Love that Superman stamp- very cool!

    ReplyDelete