Thursday, September 12, 2019

Curated an Awesome Easter Egg Hunt LO Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st challenge this month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. Our inspiration kit for September courtesy of the Secret Not Secret Kit Club (Redefined Kreative) Lisa has challenge us to  "curate" our own project! we are working with a curated kit this month which is rather exciting, When you looked up the meaning of "to curate" in the dictionary, I found this definition.
               verb (used with object), cu·rat·ed, cu·rat·ing.
to take charge of (a museum) or organize (an art exhibit)
to pull together, sift through, and select for presentation, as music or website content
I love the idea of pulling together some sort of exhibit or collection - isn't that what we do with our memories all the time in this wonderful hobby of ours?

Be inspired by this definition in some way for your own project.
This is the layout that I created by the inspiration of this challenge:
 I pulled out 11 photos of the 1st part of the Easter Egg Hunt, using a Scrapbook Generations sketch created the layout using my Quite Brawny kit, used bit of things on the layout, lots of words and phrases and those 5 stars.
 My journaling
  My title with the addition of the word of the day Curate for this fun challenge :) Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! And I love the amount of photos you got on this page! The title is so clever and I loved seeing your Quite Brawny Kit in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the double page spread for this layout. Awesome layout.
    Cindy f

    ReplyDelete