Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Repairing layout for a Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the midmonth layout sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. Today's sketch is from Heather Hall and it's a fun one:
No photo description available.
Got my new printer working finally and got these fun pictures from the summer to use for this sketch a process of getting my tractor ready for the show, Dave wanted to use the cultivator attachment for me to have an easy way to get up on the tractor, plus I would also be able to help out with the garden too.
 Using a Bo Bunny collection that was in my July 2018 counterfeit kit Dash of This and Dash of That. Always fun to go back and use a kit :)
 The alphas for the title did come from my current counterfeit kit  Groovy Chic, yep it helped having the red alpha this month :)
 Loved adding the journaling block to the side of my pictures a way to extend the photo mat.
Fun small picture, nod to the sketch, of me with my tractor after I washed it :) It's ready for showing now :)
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create for this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap



1 comment:

  1. Great to see an older kit getting an outing! Great page.

    ReplyDelete