Friday, October 18, 2019

3rd Place WMSPT Red C layout for a Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Laura our hostess this month has challenged us to use that kraft piece that was in the inspiration kit: Our inspiration kit this month features a piece of Kraft cardstock, so my challenge to you is to create a layout or project featuring this forgotten favourite. It doesn't have to be cardstock or paper, it could be a tag, label or sticker.
I had already cut into the one I had in my kit for another project :) But I had enough left over to punch a border for my layout and I also added a kraft journaling card that was in my kit too.
 Our grandboys, OMgosh from 2012 (7 years ago!) Kraft worked perfect with that green and brown paper that I used for the layout. Added a banner (from the LOAD17 prompt which was a prompt to tell a story of an award too) I've had these pictures sitting what it seems like a long time in my photo box and so glad I finally got them on scrapbook paper :) Their 1st year playing and their team took 3rd place not to bad. I had fun using other elements from my Counterfeit Kit: Groovy Chic.
 Avery :) Being a goof ball has excelled in football, now playing for Wmspt Area High School
 Elias has now take an interest back in football and will be playing on JV level of the Wmspt Area High School
My journaling and a few buttons from my kit :) Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation with this fun sketch :) over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout Tina.Great colours which go so well with the Kraft.

    ReplyDelete