Friday, November 1, 2019

CKC - November 2019 Kit Reveal - Everyday Insight

Happy November :) and the 1st of the month brings about a new kit to counterfeit and create from your stash over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. I'm your last stop on the blog hop this month you should have arrived here from the creative Lori's blog so excited to see what she pulled together for this inspiration. . This month our hostess Lisa brought a down home wintry feel of inspiration from a kit club from her part of the world and found a gorgeous collection of exclusive products at a Dutch online shop  
Scrapdelight Scrapwinkel 
https://www.scrapdelight.nl/dls-kits-amp-workshops/losse-kits/
She decided on the pocket page kit for our main inspiration, but there are options for full scrapbook pages as well as a paper add on that can be used for additional images or inspiration.
She was particularly inspired by the beautiful colours and paper designs - it seemed so wintry and seasonal without being all about snow and Christmas.


But there is a "traditional" scrapbook kit too:


And the add on paper kit so that you can see a bit more of the paper design:


We would love to welcome  our Guest Designer for November and am thrilled to have scrapbooking extraordinaire, Tara, with us this month! Tara of
Tara's Ramblings

I actually chose from both kits besides the colors I was drawn to the icons and patterns of the kit and went through part of my stash to find bits and pieces for my kit:
 I was drawn to the checks and added some plaids too. I was drawn to the houses and really added a variety of those to my kit and then the coffee cups! added the wood and light bulbs too. Yep everything reminded me of home and everything in :) a good month for that as this time of year it's about home and family :) But I did add some travel papers and stickers too for some scrappy fun :)
 My papers in the kit :) Just enough for the month :)
 Then added some sticker sheets :) lots of fall but lots of home too a nice addition to the papers above. That's it that's my kit :)
Thanks for stopping by today and if you came here 1st then you want to see what my sister forgers have curated for the kits from this inspiration :)






8 comments:

  1. A different spin on the kit although many elements are there. The gemstones and little houses interest me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kit Tina! Love your light paper, those boots on your sticker sheet and beautiful coffee paper. Have fun scrapping.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all loved the kit but took it in completely different directions which I totally adore! This is such a great kit Tina and I love that you focussed on the home theme for this cosy time of year. It's full of such lovely bits that I know you are going to have so much fun scrapping with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is going to be a good month of scrapping for you with a fabulous kit like that. I really like those house and street papers you've included. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like big....
    kits, and I Cannot lie (hey what did you THINK I was going to say? LOL). Your kit is awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina: absolutely wonderful kit interpretation you've compiled! I'm also impressed with your collections of house embellishments! Can't wait to see how you layer and cluster all these marvelous goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca :) I was surprised how many I had too when I started looking :) A marvelous month to scrap some home and house pictures :)

      Delete