Tuesday, November 12, 2019

35 Weeks LO for Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1

The 1st challenge for Counterfeit Kit Challenge is upon us for the month and Lisa has challenged us for the 1st challenge of the month with Anticipation.

"For many, November is a time of anticipation - before the fun of Christmas begins, looking forward to - or maybe dreading - the weather turning colder and winter showing its face,  or the year coming to an end. Or, like me, it might be a time full of birthdays, wedding anniversaries and family visits. Whatever it is you're expecting, waiting for or feeling excited about, be inspired by the anticipation of something today!"

Mine was easy enough answered when I seen this photo that my granddaughter took and post on facebook:
 Yes! Our newest treasure to the family arrives in December and we're excited to meet our Great Grandson. With a December birth the frost collection I had in my counterfeit kit Everyday Insight this is one of the times that it's not the everyday :) but insightful :) The snowy of the frost collectio was perfect match to the boy theme of the baby and the pink flowers for the shirt are honored er in the flowers too. I used a sketch to help me with the layout
My journaling
My title work :) Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Tina and Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love this layout Tina! The papers and embellishments are fabulous but it is the photo that has your family exited I know. It's always exciting to welcome a new little life to the family; to the world! Congratulations to you and your family as you wait for this little one to come into this world. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete