Friday, November 15, 2019

Ava 1st Halloween Pumpkin LO for Sketch N Scrap Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to Sketch N Scrap's 2nd layout challenge. Heather provided this fun sketch for us to use:
No photo description available.
What a fun sketch and this is what I created with it:
I had fun doing alot of smooshing mists to create that background that Heather had going on in her sketch and using the 4 photos I found from this day. Thanks to Jessica for posting the photos on facebook I was able to Enjoy seeing Ava's 1st pumpkin picking photo and made sure that was the largest photo, with the family & friends photo coming in 2nd in size. The pumpkin photos I put diagonally from each other with Ava's above her photo and here sister Emily's below the family photo (Dad is holding Emily, while Mom is holding Ava and then there is also Amber in the bottom of the photo and Jonathon taking the photo)
I used my current counterfeit kit Everyday Insight for my papers for this layout. Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation from this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Tina! I love the background you created, very pretty! Those pumpkins are so fun and what an amazing job they did carving them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sketch and layout Tina! I love how the photo's work on this layout. Your background you created is amazing, but those photo's so steal the show. lol So cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete