Monday, November 4, 2019

Family Gather 2 PG LO for Stick It Down challenge

Good Afternoon :) and welcome back to the 2nd post of the day :) you can find the Use Your Stuff challenge post here.
It's a new month and a new round of sketches over at Stick It Down. We have a great sketch for you double page layout gals this month:
Wow how fun is this :) and look at those strips perfect for scraps in your stash :) this is what I created using this sketch:
A visit we had in March 2017. It was the 1st time we got to see Ava our Great Granddaughter, Jessica's 2nd child. Boy what a socialable person she is :) She was back and forth with Dave and I. Poor Emily wasn't feeling good and wanted to stay with Mommy but did get a cute pick of her on Mommy's lap. These are the best moments :) I used my counterfeit kit: Groovy Chic for the layout and lots of bits and pieces from my stash to make those borders
Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I created for this month's Double Page challenge over at Stick It Down. I look forward to seeing your take on this fun challenge :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a fabulous double page sketch and layout Tina! It looked like fun to put together. Lots of photos too. I wish I could have made the layout bigger, but blogger wouldn't let me I guess. Would have loved to see this layout up close along with the photo's. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete