Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Stars Happy Birthday Card for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st card challenge of the month over at Sketch N Scrap
This fun sketch was created Heather :
No photo description available.
I needed a card for Albert so I thought this was a fun sketch to create him a Birthday card:
 Using stars for the border instead of the flowers :)
The inside of the card brought in the brown pattern paper and the stars too. I used my Sept Counterfeit Kit: Quite Brawny for my card creation too. Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create from this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap


2 comments:

  1. I love the star border and those sentiments!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sketch and I so love your take on it Tina. You have made such a fun birthday card. I have the same stamp set that your inside sentiment is. Such great sayings. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete