Saturday, February 1, 2020

CKC - February Kit Reveal - Pretty Purple Flutter

Good Morning and welcome :) Wow it's February! My how time flies when your having scrappy fun :) The beginning of the new month brings also a new monthly kit to play with from Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. You should have arrived to my blog from Tracey blog, if not there is a complete blog hop list at the end on this post.
This month Julene has inspired us to use this kit for our inspiration. She has chosen TRES JOLIE kit because it was different.
 
"Fall under the dark, romantic spell of Darcelle by Frank Garcia for Prima. This mesmerizing and delicately elegant collection is filled with indigo blues, boysenberry purples, and medallion golds for creating projects that will leave you speechless. Design a mixed media panel, love-filled card, or gorgeous notebook pages filled with vintage charm and beautiful accents. Discover wild and free sentiments, curious butterflies, whispers of foil, and glittering jewels in the secrets that Darcelle holds"
 
Welcome Kate Blue she's our Guest Mater Forger this month here’s a link to Kate’s blog https://kateblue.blogspot.com/  Blues Blog & My Scrappin' Fascination. It was the thought of “blue” in the kit that made me think of her.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjFt-sxHz501PL2RsbVpSntE4rsvh8qIMqq2MZ14fhGErx0FvnDvDauGzFpFg9As24qc2EJ82lGuqBCg5xGe6i9xcICq_mZsbhaIeuKzeeGjqIGlJU51hmzz0svqhAsREOeH7rOnVtw77U/s1600/78078248_10159075567804838_8965407346050203648_o.jpg

Look at that gorgeousness! Oh my! I was drawn very quickly to the blues and purples and the florals and the butterflies, so my kit consisted of a of this in it.

This is my kit Pretty Purple Flutter:

Lots of colors, lots of textures and lots of Butterflies! I really enjoyed pulling this kit together and think I'll have a blast playing with it this month.
 The papers I've chosen came from a few patter paper pads I have that I knew had butterflies in it, plus I got some Stampin Up paper and Close To My Heart paper in there too! (My goal for this year)
 The alphas and words I chose, plus I need to add a gold one yet
 Lovely sticker set and look the brads even match nicely, The paper mat pad looks like a great was to add more color to the kit
 Found some flair, wood veneer, purple scrumptiousness in enamels and florals. Founds some butterfly die cuts
Found a bumble bee amongst my die cuts and I got a strawberry layout ready to do so I added that die cut too. Wood veneer doilies in 3 colors, wood veneer butterflies, wood buttons too. Added the floral felt and the flower die cut packs makes me think Spring is on it's way!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you join in with us for some fun this month with this fantastic inspirational kit over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog, now off with you go and see what fun kit Laura came up with over on her Instagram page

it's time to get hopping. Here's the full list for you:




Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com
Guest Designer Kate: https://kateblue.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Again a beautiful kit Tina. The purple really pops to me and I'm so glad you used it. Matching embellishments are gorgeous. Have fun this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, Tina! There is so much fun in this beautiful kit! I look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous kit Tina and plenty to play with. Spring is on it's way, I'm just hoping it is not to late this year. I'm ready to smell the flowers, but I will have to satisfy myself will looking at all your flowers. Have fun crafting.
    Cindy f

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see all of those little 'nods' at the inspiration kit. Isn't it amazing how many little touches we can add when we search our stash?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, the butterflies and bees...and those doilies are fire!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun kit, so much to look at, choose and use. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at the flutterbys! Cannot wait to see what you create this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I smiled when I saw the SU paper mention! I can’t wait to see your layouts🙂

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderfully colourful kit that keys in so well on the inspiration elements! Great goal to use up specific stash this year - must think about that for myself. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete