Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Christmas 2011 LO for Sketch n Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) Wow it's the middle of January already! Hows the goals going? I had a detour over the weekend with a cold, but this week I should be able to get right back on track.
Welcome to Sketch N Scrap's 2nd layout challenge for January,  Heather provided this fun sketch for us to use:
 No photo description available.
 This is what I did with it :)
 I came across some Christmas photos from 2011 so thought yep should get these scrapped :) This was from Christmas Morning of the boys :) Buddy getting noisy and Jake being patient. I changed it up a bit and added my journaling in the center. I used part of my current counterfeit kit: Christmas Joy and Muttcracker for the layout. Close ups below:
 Buddy getting center of attention with Dad :) Then there is Buddy being noisy into his and Jake's gift
 More noisiness :)
 Jake waiting patiently
 My title work
My journaling
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creation with this fun sketch over at  Sketch N Scrap

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Tina!! Love how you switched up the sketch to fit your needs! That background paper is SOOO adorable too, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout Tina! I am loving the sketch, it is perfect for these photo's of Buddy and Jake. That dog Christmas paper is so cute! So happy that Santa Paws came and seen the pups. Hope you are feeling better now. It's a lot of stuff going around! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete