Sunday, January 12, 2020

Pure Magic LO for Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1

Good Morning and welcome :) The 1st challenge for Counterfeit Kit Challenge is upon us for the month and Lisa has challenged us for the 1st challenge of the month with:
It's the New Year and a time to think about the classic saying 
"out with the old and in with the new"!

Your challenge today is to check through your kits to identify the NEWEST and OLDEST items in there, and then use both of them on your project. Don't forget to let us know just how old these products are! 

Let's see who's got the longest time difference!


 Good Morning and welcome :) The 1st challenge for Counterfeit Kit Challenge is upon us for the month and Lisa has challenged us for the 1st challenge of the month with:
 1st thing was too look through the paper to see what was the oldest, I already new what was the newest. I found some Basic Grey from 2010, The red glitter paper was from 2007 (when I started scrappin :) and the other paper is a Karen Foster Design paper with no date. Now the New stuff is the shiny gold enamel dots I got for Christmas. This was the starting basis of the layout:


The finished layout:
Used some of the other bits and pieces in my kit too :) The pictures are of myself and my grandson Zachary when he was just a year and half :) Christmas 2011. Glad to have this memory captured.
 My journaling
 Lower cluster
 The middle cluster including a tag I made from that glitter paper :)
My title work with added strip of washi from my stash. 
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm creating in my little corner of the world :) I've come to find that I don't scrap many Christmas photos, but have lots of the in envelopes so thinking I better get to scrappin those photos I found, these are from 2011 and I don't think I was even considering doing a December Daily till 2012 so makes for some easy scrapping this month to get them done :)
Can't wait to see what you create for this fun challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog, yes dive into that kit and look to see what the oldest is, it will surprise you :)


2 comments:

  1. L-O-V-E this page! Fab photo of you with that little cutie & such a happy, festive holiday page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic page Tina, it has a vintage Christmas feel which I love.

    ReplyDelete