Sunday, January 5, 2020

Merry Christmas card for Sketch~N~Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the blog!  Welcome to the 1st card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap. This fun sketch I used to create a Christmas card, imagine that :) Lots of Christmas scraps still on my desk and as I'm out of Christmas cards it's a good idea to start there.
No photo description available.
This is the card I created from this fun sketch:
Loved the way this card turned out and using the blue base matches with the sentiment that I had already had stamped and on my desk.
I have pulled in a catch box this year for my scraps on my desk to live in and will use that periodically to create from. As I'm creating Christmas all month this month with my Dec Daily and my Christmas layouts I will use stuff from this box quite often :)
Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create from this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap



2 comments:

  1. Love your card! I did a good job using scraps last year but I still have MORE then enough I need to use up!

    ReplyDelete