Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Demolition Derby LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) This is the 2nd layout sketch for the month over at Sketch N Scrap. We have a fantastic sketch from Heather Hall this month to play with here:
 No photo description available.
 This is what I created with it :
Went to the local fair in July 2018 and this is the 2nd Heat as they call it :) The 4X6 cylinders are a cool looking car and they last a long time too in the Derby but it was exciting too.
Used both my current counterfeit kit and last month's kit for the orange background paper. Got 4 more pictures from this heat so will be making this into a double page layout.
Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up too in my corner of the world. I look forward to seeing what you create from this fun sketch.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love this layout Tina!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch you used Tina, it is a cool sketch. Your layout came out amazing! Love how you did your title and journaling. I also love the photo's. I can imagine this was a fun day/evening for you guys. Looks very exciting and I can feel the excitement with your layout. Nicely done! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete