Saturday, August 1, 2020

CKC - August Kit Reveal - Sparkle In Purple

Good Morning and welcome to my little corner of the world :) Hey it's the 1st day of August and that means it's time for a new inspirational kit over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and this month I'm your host. But 1st you should have arrived her from Tara's blog. We like to welcome our guest Forger this month: the creative crafty Gina McLeod, she's quite creative with the things she does and she's one of the administrators of a fantastic facebook group Bash Your Scrapbook Stash and you can find Gina at her Instagram and she shows off most of her creations in the BYSS FB group. Now that the particulars are done on to the good stuff!
The August Inspirational kit is the Hip Kit Aug 2019 Main Kit  

A pretty purple, blue, pink and yellow kit, which seems like the colors are still a hit with the current kits too other than the added purple. Myself the 1st thing that comes to mind is Sparkle City from Shimelle :) 

But that is me :) I look forward to seeing how you all are inspired by this kit 



So many fun choices going on in this kit and they said in the details that this was a fall kit, myself I can see this in the spring too with those pretty colors. 

If you need some add on kits this may help:


The Embellishment kit is here


This is the Pocket Page Kit how fun is that you can find that here Unboxing video here if you want a closer look.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TxVAOnIFMI

 My kit was inspired by a little bit of each and it's a huge kit this month, with the covid going on I have more time to scrap than I would other summers, harvesting is a hit and miss thing this year too. 

  Sparkle in Purple!


 Purple just brings me joy :) I probably don't use it as much as I should in scrapping but when the inspiration hits I go big! and so do my kits!
 The papers I was inspired by the colors and the patterns in the original kit. I hit the purple hard, found some older paper and some newer paper too for my kit for a nice mix. This is a nod to Shimelle and Pink Fresh in my kit my favorites lately and a nod to the card icons and the mushrooms in the kit too adding those specialty papers. 1 cut apart, a few scraps and the rest is full size papers (45)
 My alphas I brought in all used alphas in a variety of colors that is in the kit and a variety of sizes
 Lots of butterflies I found in the sticker books so tore a few of those pages out, a good bag of stuff I found too so that will be fun to sort out to see what is in there
 Lots of textures wiht wood veneer, enamels, washi tape, frames, paper clips and ephemera to layer with
 More textures with ribbons, chipboard, puffy stickers (both the chipboard and the puffy stickers were the same that was in the embellishment add on kit of the original inspiration) buttons, those 3 flairs I want to use up and the 3d butterflies
Last of the texture with cork, wood veneer bows and the hummingbirds enamels (got hummingbird photos to scrap)
The also had a mix media add on kit and I added my own mix media to my kit plus some frame stamps to round it out
That's it! That's my scrappy kit for August and I recently got 80 pictures developed so there is plenty to scrap with this kit :) For me this is the fastest way to scrap cause I have all the supplies I need.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll join us and create your own version of this inspiration. Now off you go and see what Tracey has curated on her blog

Now, let's see everyone's take on the kit! I'm so excited!

 Now for the monthly blog list and the reveal enjoy hopping around and seeing what everyone has been inspired by the kit :)

6 comments:

  1. Awesome kit, nice selection of papers, the hummingbirds are my favorite. Havr fun scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome kit! I really love your alphas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo eee thats a humungous kit with many beautiful items.Let that purple shine Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really made this "autumn" kit a fresh spring/summer treasure trove. Love all the flowers & hummingbirds & butterflies :D You will definitely keep as busy as you were in July with all these goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your massive, massive kits and am always in awe of how much you manage to use as well! Enjoy creating this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice, you had me at the shimmery purple ribbon and butterflies. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete