Friday, September 18, 2020

African Savanna LO for the CKC Challenge #2 - Tic Tac Toe

Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd challenge of this month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Our host this month Master Forger Cindy challenge us to a Tic Tac Toe challenge:

With a wide variety of elements in out kits, everything from animals to pencils, hot dogs to insects, hearts to zebras it may be a bit daunting to  figure out where to start,  I made a Tic Tac Toe grid to get you going. I pulled items from each of the kits and the categories are listed with a few ideas following. Pick your row and tell us what you are using. 

I chose to the diagonal from the top left to the bottom right. Pulling elements for the double page layout from a visit at the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo from our Cleveland Trip in 2018


 It was fun to finally get started on the Zoo portion of our trip, this was our 1st stop and wit my Nature part of my CKC Summer's End and the washi tape that I have been using throughout the album I made this fun 2 page layout. 

Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I've been creating in my scrappy corner of the world and I look forward to seeing the row you choose to create with :)

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Tina. Love how you have the acetate/vellum floral above the zebra
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout using the tic tac toe board Tina! A great one for those zoo photo's we all have. I love your photos and how you have them laid out and the embellishments you used. Such a fun layout! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete