Monday, January 18, 2021

2021 Goals for Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2

 A New Year and yes a new set of Goals for 2021. That was my focus for the end of December and beginning of January. So the 2nd challenge for 2021 from Counterfeit Kit Challenge from Lisa was an easy one, she challenged us:

 A new year, a new month, a new start, a new kit! January is all about beginnings and therefore, I'd like to challenge you to record the start of something new - or a fresh start or a restart - on your page. Or maybe you could start a new technique for the first time on your page. Or try a new design, or a new-to-you colour combination. I'm sure you can find a starting point to inspire us all!

Every year I start off with a fresh batch of Scrappy Goals and I always include a New Year's Day selfie.

My current kit Good Vibes I made sure to include that large word art (a scrap paper) cause I knew I would use it for the layout. The inspirational kit included a stencil and a mist so I also used the stenciled I included with the mist in my layout. I used a couple of die cuts and lots of stickers I had in the kit :) The top right corner includes 3 pictures: The one of the 2013 Project Life album I want to finish, pieces from my Cleveland trip for my goal to continue scrapping vacations and that shelf of printed pictures that I need to sort in Chronological order ( a big project! but will be well worth doing!) I got a few ongoing goals I add each year to reinforce habits I want to make in my life.


Thank you for stopping by and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. Check out Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for what the other forgers created for this fun challenge

 

2 comments:

  1. Clear cut goals, some of which are pretty ambitious - a great start to the new year! And a lovely selfie (your hoodie is a great color on you) to mark the start of another trip around the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at setting goals for yourself Tina! I love that you always take a selfie on New Year's Day, great idea, great way to start out a new year! Here's to a great year! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete