Saturday, January 2, 2021

Christmas Eve 2017 - Stick It Down Challenge

 Good Morning and welcome to my little corner of the world :) My 1st layout for Stick It Down challenge blog it's double page challenge for the New Year. As I had my Christmas papers out and my 2017 December Daily stuff out, thought this would be a good time to do a Christmas layout. Missing out on Christmas Eve with my siblings this past year because of covid this made me enjoy the memories of Christmas Eve. 1st here is the sketch for the double page layout team for January 2021:

This is what I created:

The sketch provided a fun way to display the photos of the evening.
Using a scrap of Christmas paper for the beginning of my title and some fun mix of alphas to bring in the colors from the other side of the layout, I used the chosen paper pad I had set aside for that year's December Daily (yes I'm behind on that!) for my paper choices besides using some of the gift wrap paper I received that night too from my gifts.

The grid on this side made for an awesome way to use some of the gift wrap I received from my gifts that night for this layout. using the gray scroll paper for the base and 3 different pieces of gift paper for the other 3 quadrants on the layout using a grid of photos certainly gives a cool look to the layout. Everyone was featured in the layout including my brother's 2 cats having fun with their gifts, my feature was the pile of gifts I received. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun challenge over at Stick It Down challenge,



1 comment:

  1. Covid definitely made Christmas different this year. Glad you had some memories to go back on and scrapbook of Christmas Eve Tina, loving the layout. Love the sketch as well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete