Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Calvinball 2021 Begins!

 Yay! it's the beginning of March. A new counterfeit kit, Spring will be here soon and Calvinball 2021 begins! What is Calvinball? you say? it's a fun scrapbooking game created awhile back and now it's home is on the ScrapHappy site. It's free to play along and there is no prizes but lots of fun and bragging rights too

You can find more information here: When sharing online please point people to http://scraphappy.org/calvinball for more info! That is where you can sign up :) 

So as I'm blogging about this and here is my 1st layout created in March I get a point for blogging it too!

I needed a quick layout yesterday for my daily layout and after checking out the sketch at Christy's Beautiful Life's youtube channel for the new month series of 30 Days of Sketches 7 I found these fun photos that I knew I could make into circle as was the sketch for the day. So for Calvinball I was able to count the layout for 1 pt, the stars for 1 pt and I blasted the layout on Instagram and my personal Facebook page for a point and now blogging it gets me another point so 4 points total for this layout!

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm creating in my little corner of the world :)





1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with this layout Tina! Love the papers you used, the sketch you used, and of course the photo's. It's one of my favorites I think! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete