Thursday, March 18, 2021

On The To Do List LO for Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2

 Hello and Good Morning :) The 2nd challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Clair is the host this month and for this challenge she has specified that we'd like you to take a little inspiration from the Paper Addict Cards and Elements to include some visible journaling on your project. Why not include your journaling in a list format, speech bubble, or notebook style?

So I was inspired by one of the papers in my kit that had words all over it and use that with 3 other papers for my layout of something I do weekly, a few times a week :) The To Do list item that I've done so often that I don't have to list it anymore.

Used that word paper for my main part of my layout, with additions of 2 other pattern papers. Added the fun lady bug ribbon and that heart scrap strip of paper too. Scattered lots of fun embellishments around the layout also using the priority paper for my list and a speech bubble too. Added some extra journaling to the lower center of the layout. It's been great working with current photos too :) a goal of mine to stay on top of 2021 photos this year.

Through the creation of the layout I accumulated 26 pts for Calvinball.  If you interesting in finding out more about Calvinball you can go here: to http://scraphappy.org/calvinball for more info! Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun layout Tina! I love that you documented that you are a "to do" list maker. The word paper is perfect and I really love it. Great photos of you too! You are pretty good at taking selfies! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete