Wednesday, November 1, 2023

CKC - November 2023 Kit Reveal - Holiday Festivities

Good Morning and welcome to a new month and a new inspiration kit to counterfeit! November is bringing in colder weather already! Not ready for 30 degree temps for sure. Lisa has taken up the duties to host this month and she chose a wonderful kit for us to counterfeit :) but 1st you should have arrived here from Tara's blog. We are thrilled to have Silvia Jorke as this month's Guest Designer you can find her post on instagram.

Lisa is our host and she says:

Now, onto the inspiration kit... 

I had a hard time finding a kit that really spoke to me for this pre-Christmas… autumn-ish/spring-ish (depending on where you are in the world)… entering Advent-time… coming up to winter… end-of-year time…. but in the end went for a kit that is quite festive.  

However, I really believe that it can be changed up to anything you want it to be ðŸ™‚.  

There are bright colours and interesting patterns included as well as a good number of embellishments to inspire. 

I hope you like it as much as I do and are excited to enter the festive time of year in a gentle way or take it in a different direction – there’s a lot going on at this time of year and this kit can be adapted for whatever you need! 

The Hip Kit Club November 2022 main kit 


 Here's my kit for October:

Holiday Festivities

It's actually a smaller kit for me, I'll be creating from the pictures of my annual Victorian Christmas day in November so thinking this kit should work out well for most of those pictures.

The papers, I chose mainly from my Pinkfresh Studio stash for this kit. The colors and icons have some similiarties.

I brought all my Christmas flair to play with.
And a mixed media kit to have some fun with too. I did add a Ruby Red glitter paste to this mix after the picture was taken. I am the end of the hop, I hope you will join us this month.

Don't miss a stop on the hop! 


 

3 comments:

  1. I love those flairs! Your touch of blue in your papers looks good too. Have a fabulous month scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the addition of flair and all the mixed media goodness.

    ReplyDelete