Saturday, November 18, 2023

Victorian Christmas LO for Counterfeit Kit challenge

 Good morning and welcome :) Here's the 2nd challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Lisa is the host this month and her challenge is:

This is my birthday month and of course, the festivities of Christmas are just around the corner which is certainly building up a certain amount of "anticipation"! 

What are you excited for? What products have you been waiting impatiently to use or which projects are you itching to get started on? What events on the calendar are you looking forward to? What parts of the festive season are you wanting to start? There are so many ways to interpret this prompt! 

Challenge #2 - Use the idea of "sweet anticipation" on your page or project today!

This time of the year I always anticipate our annual Victorian Christmas I was so excited about this year's that I went over to get tickets 2 weeks too soon! My kit of Christmas supplies is perfect to scrap this year's event. Using my kit Holiday Festivities this is my 1st layout created from the kit :) The event takes place today so over the holiday there will be a few more layouts created from today's event.

 Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment