Monday, April 1, 2024

CKC - April 2024 Kit Reveal - Spirit of Spring

Welcome to my blog and the 1st of April that means it's a new inspiration for us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge kits to challenge us to look through our own stash and choose a kit to play with. 1st you should have arrived here from Julene's Blog I'm looking forward to checking out her kit and see what inspired her. We are thrilled to have Nikki Ihus join us as Guest Forger, she is a YouTuber you can find her at Nikki's Scrapbooking Adventures

Tara is our host this month and she says:

For this month's inspiration kit, I chose a digital kit from Traci Reed's Designs!  I chose this kit because it's a little different than what we've been doing.  I also see a few items that we can counterfeit for Forgeries on the Fourth!  This will a fun kit to recreate!

Let's take a look at the main kit!  Look at all that wood veneer!


 Here's a photo of the papers individually so you can get a better view of those.  Paper is always the basis of my kits and where I typically start!
 

Love the colors of this kit the navy blue, corals and kelly green is a great nod to Spring green and blues skies. Here is my kit for April:

Spirit of Spring

Here are the papers I chose using some from Simple Stores, Cocoa Vanilla, PinkFresh Studio and some from some paper pads too.
The wood I chose:
Close up #1 has the embellishments that I pulled from Simple Stories
Close up #2 some PinkFresh Studios and the 3 colors of mists I want to use with this kit
Close up #3 some diecuts, chipboard and buttons
Close up #4 Lots of embellishments from PinkFresh Studios Simple the Best
Good well rounded kit for my April scrapbooking. That's it, that's my kit for March I hope to get further along with it then I did my February kit ;) Thanks for stopping by today to my little corner of the world. Off you go to Jojo's Instagram if you get lost along the way the blog list is below. We look forward to seeing what you come up with for your kit this month at the CKC communly facebook group

1st April - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop



3 comments:

  1. Love the PinkFresh elements for sure. Great kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of those wooden words and the simple stories range you chose. It looks delightful to use. Enjoy your month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore all of your kit. What a gorgeous and HUGE kit!

    ReplyDelete