Saturday, April 20, 2024

Happy Retirement card for a Sketch N Scrap challenge

Hello and welcome :) It's the weekend and locally yardsale season has begun :) I plan to get out abit and look for a few things for the apartment.

Welcome to the 2nd card sketch of April over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. A fantastic sketch from Lori 

I decided to create a retirement card for a friend of mine that is lucky enough to retire. I've got a few years before I can, so looking forward to it though. This is the card I created:

With the move last year I'm now getting to the boxes of things that I don't use often or need. I found this old dazzles kit and the papers and stickers were perfect for the card. I had fun creating this card from that sketch. Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment