Monday, July 22, 2024

Big Adventure LO for a Counterfeit Kit Challenge

 Our 3rd challenge over at Counterfeit Kit is a Sketch challenge. Master Forger Ryann here with our monthly sketch challenge. This is the double page sketch she chose to work with this month. Remember, a sketch is just a jumping off point, you don't have to follow it exactly - if you'd prefer to just use one half, or combine elements from both sides onto one page - you may! Whatever works for you and the page you are creating.

 

this is the layout I created with this sketch:
I thought that the stenciling in the sketch was cool and I wanted to add it to my layout too. Used some stamping too for a cool addition to the layout also. Pictures from what looks like a fort at Labadee, Haiti during the walking tour.
Left side of the layout I used a acrylic painted background for the striping in the sketch and then added the stenciling using a stencil from Scrapping Reflections.
The right side of the layout I added more steciling and stamping with the 3 photos with lots of ephemera.  Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment