Monday, July 1, 2024

CKC - July 2024 Kit Reveal - Good Vibes Only

Welcome to my blog and the 1st of July! 1st of the month means it's time for a new inspiration for us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit to challenge us to look through our own stash and choose a kit to play with. 1st you should have arrived here from Tara's Blog I'm looking forward to checking out her kit and see what inspired her. We are thrilled to have Lacy Stockton join us as Guest Forger I look forward to seeing what she creates.

Master Forger Ryann is our host this month and she has chosen a cool kit, here is what she says about it:.

 For this month's inspiration kit, I have chosen Moonlit Collection by Traci Reed. I chose this kit because July is full of summer nights and celebrations for so many of us. It is delights of color, even in the dark -  which I love - and I hope you do too.  

There are so many evening activities in the summer - camping and stargazing, fireworks for some, and camp fires, singing around them, s'mores, sunsets, and fireflies - to name a few!

Here's a look at what we get to work with.


 

I love this inspirational kit, love the mix of the cool colors with accents of the warm colors. These will be perfect for my night photos from the cruise in February 2024. Here is my kit for July:

Good Vibes Only

With my list in hand, I knew I had 3 paper pads that have these similiar colors and that is where I started. Plus I brought in some Cocoa Vanilla No Limits collection for all the stars, moons and outer space stuff that was in the kit :)
I tried to stay within the colors of the inspirational kit's papers. My stripes are a bit more brighter in color will be a good combination with this dark papers.

I pulled alot of flair this month vs the buttons in the inspirational kit.
Close up of the sequins, some diecuts, acrylics, stickers, chipboard, enamels and some cool peace brads that I know exactly what pictures they will be used with. The No Limits collection I have a bunch of embellishments in my stash, must have bought 2 kits at one time so thought it was time to start getting some of it used up.
The ribbons and trims I chose, a little bit of ricrac too. I know I have gold ricrac somewhere in my stash just haven't found it yet :) so I can assume it's in a box I haven't unpacked yet. There is some more No Limits collection in this photo too, the diecut words and diecuts.
My chosen alphas this month. I had a blast curating this kit and plan to enjoy scrapping all throughout the month.

Thanks for stopping by today to my little corner of the world. off you go to Vicki's instagram to see the kit she has pulled, if you get lost along the way the blog list is below. We look forward to seeing what you come up with for your kit this month at the CKC

Also be sure you check out our social media hop! Many of our team members have Instagram, YouTube and/or blogs. Their links are listed below:

 

 

 


1 comment:

  1. I see some peeks of moon elements and I'm appreciating those! (I didn't have much moon to add.)

    ReplyDelete