Sunday, September 1, 2024

CKC - September 2024 Kit Reveal - Smile

Welcome to my blog and the 1st of September! Wow we're in September already, where did the Summer go! 1st of the month means it's time for a new inspiration for us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog to challenge us to look through our own stash and choose a kit to play with. 1st you should have arrived here from Christine's Youtube channel I'm looking forward to checking out her kit and see what inspired her. We are thrilled to have Amy Jo Johnston join us as Guest Forger I look forward to seeing what she creates. 

Master Forger Brandie Jo is the host of September and here is the Inspiration Kit she has chosen for us to counterfeit:

Our inspiration kit for the month will be the Daily Journal Scrapbook kit by Cocoa Daisy from September of 2023! I chose this kit for the color scheme as well as the theme of documenting memories - I love how versatile this is and can be easily adapted to fit any scrapbooker's needs! 

There are a lot of different add-ons offered by Cocoa Daisy so be sure to check out their website for further inspiration for this month!

 Oh wow this is such awesome inspiration with all those cameras! Love the color combo as it's a bit different than what I'm use to in a kit and perfect for the last Summer photos to take yet and scrap. The 1st thing I pulled from my stash for this was a collection called Click It from Scrapbook Generations. The color and theme matched the inspiration. 

Smile

I had a blast looking through my stash for things that resembled what was in the inspiration by color, icon and resemblance. Lots of older stuff and new stuff to make a wonderful combination for my kit.

The papers in my kit the 3rd row has the Click It collection and the beginning of my inspiration for my kit. Then went to my Vicki Boutin stash and chose a bunch of Print Shop stuff along with a few papers from Fernwood and 2 smaller paper pads finishing one off to put into the kit. I found some fun scraps to add to the kit along with a premade base for a quick layout.
Close up: Washi tape, ribbon, acrylic pieces, chipboard, diecuts and puffy stickers
Close up: Found these poloraids from CTMH in my stash and added it the kit along with some old felt film strips plus the film strips I made at a crop awhile back. Die cut pack from Tim Holtz I got for Christmas from my Secret Sister a couple of years ago.
Close up: Even some Pinkfresh Studio products made it into the kit, the vellum word phrases should be fun to play with along with the stickers, tags and enamel dots
Last the close up of the Alphas for my kit I grabbed a lot that are about used up and hoping to create words from them for title to get them use up. 

Thanks for stopping by today to my little corner of the world. off you go to Julene's blog to see the kit she has pulled, if you get lost along the way the blog list is below. We look forward to seeing what you come up with for your kit this month at the CKC
Also be sure you check out our social media hop! Many of our team members have Instagram, YouTube and/or blogs. Their links are listed below:


1st September - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop:

1 comment:

  1. You can't go wrong with a mega kit like that, Tina. Enjoy playing!

    ReplyDelete