Hope everyone had a fantastic start to the New Year! Today I sat down with coffee in hand and jotted down my personal goals for 2012:
Since I quit smoking (3 years now, yeah for me and my husband), with that comes some other concerns the weight gain that associates with it (food was a friend of mine during that time). So my goal for the year is to lose at least 70 lbs by my 50th birthday in October.
To broaden my horizon and get out of my comfort zone a bit I want to try new techniques and new folds for my cardmaking.
To work on at least 5 albums this year maybe 6:
- Family Heritage album
- MGCA album (continuing) (a antique tractor club my husband and I belong to)
- My youngest grandson's 1st year album for a gift for our son and daughter in law
- Cruise album (my mom and I went on 2 cruises (NY Mets fans appreciation cruises) in the late 80s)
- Work on a 2011 chronological album
- and maybe a separate Christmas album of just Christmases (unsure of this one)
To be on the blog more often (at least once a week but plan on more than that) and to do some fun things with some blog candy too.
Not to bad of list for the year and should be easily accomplished if I keep my mind to it and stay motivated. What are your goals for 2012 I would love to hear them....